It offers you a seamless transition from the backend of your store to the front end. Create Catalogue and Receive orders on WhatsApp Right from managing the product inventories to fulfilling orders, every aspect of your store could be settled through it under one tab. Enjoy a manageable storefront with an easy user interface.
- It offer 2 dashboards, both for the back and front end. It helps in the easy understanding of useful information
- Easy to manage storefront by listing products and product categories
- 6 different themes and all have 5 different color options (30 variances)
- Ease in creating tax and assigning rates to them
- It offers a complete order summary and print of any given order
- The store view on the front end allows the users to enjoy their shopping process
- Full White Lable Store Settings
- WhatsApp Integration
- Telegram Integration for getting notified on Telegram Bot when a new order is made
- Email Notification
- Custom Domain and SubDomain
- Thermal Print
- Each store has a Meta keyword and description for SEO purposes
- reCaptcha in Login & Reset Password Page
- Image Uploaded Preview
- Integration of Cloud Data Storage like Local, AWS, and Wasabi
- Progressive Web App (PWA) for easy Accessibility
- Guest Checkout without Register/ Login
- Customized settings options for RTL on/off, Primary Color, Sidebar, Layout
- Themes Color Setting, Transparent Layout, and Dark Layout under Theme Customizer
- Email Verification Security in the User Registration
- Owner can send plan request & Admin can accept or reject plan request (Manually Payment Gateway)
- Payment gateways for secured payments with Paypal and Stripe, Paystack, Flutterwave, Razorpay, Paytm, Mollie, Skrill, Mercado Pago, CoinGate, Paymentwall, COD
- Available in multiple languages
- A user-friendly RTL experience for customers using Arabic, Hebrew, and Urdu-like languages
- Any of the plans’ payments can be done using 10 diverse payment gateways namely Stripe, PayPal, Paystack, Flutterwave, Razorpay, Paytm, Mollie, Skrill, Mercado Pago, CoinGate, Paymentwall
- Built with Laravel 9
The transition from the Front End to the Back End
The effective management of the store always requires a strong back end. Now, it doesn’t matter if that store is online. It still would require an effectively functioning backend for a smooth front-end implementation. While you can manage product inventories and orders from the backend, you can fulfill the orders with an interactive front-end interface.
Since the store operates on two fronts, It would offer 2 dashboards for the effective management of both; the back end and the front end.
Get an overview of total products, sales, and orders along with a list of your top and recent orders here. Also, find the order graph of your past 15 days here.
Get entire store analytics, right from traffic through various browsers, devices, and platforms to your top URLs, and get every insight about your visitors on this dashboard.
Customer Login and Registration
With the help of the customer login and registration module, the customer can only place the order when he/ she has already registered and logged in. This is for the safety and security purposes of the customer as well as the owner due to the authentication of information. Also, the customer can take a look at his/ her previous orders.
Guest Checkout without Register/ Login
The guest checkout feature is a customer-friendly functionality. This means that a customer does not need to register or log in to buy the service or product.
This feature has the advantage of speeding up first-time purchases and reducing account creation friction. From the perspective of the business, this also contributes to an improvement in the customer’s subsequent purchase experience and increases customer retention rates.
A well-organized channel and flow are helpful tools for any organization, which helps in transparency. With the help of the Email Notification module, when an order is being completed/ placed by the customer, an email notification with the order details will be sent to the registered email id of the customer as well as the owner to keep the work in streamline.
You can find all the products of your store here. It allows you to view your products in Grid and list view. Manage every aspect of the product, from its name, price, category, quantity, SKU, product description, and image through this tab. All in all, this tab can help you keep your inventories in the tab.
Create product categories based on your distinctive product portfolio over here.
Create tax applicable to your storefront and assign rates to them over here.
You can view a summary of each order here. From order details, billing, and shipping information to payment status, get every detail about a particular order number over here. Set the order status and print the receipt from over here.
Thermal Print in Sales Module
The main goal of a business is to cut both fixed and operational costs. Thermal Print’s feature here is extremely helpful. Thermal Printing is faster than other printing with fast and accurate services of Faster Labeling, Package Printing, and Receipt Printing. It also offers quick printing, sharpness, and high quality. In addition, it does not use ink and has fewer moving parts, resulting in lower operating costs. Additionally, the increasing use of portable POS systems and credit card machines necessitates thermal prints.
Progressive Web App (PWA) for easy Accessibility
A Progressive Web App (PWA) is a website that looks and behaves as if it is a mobile application. From several different themes when a customer is filtering, this feature of PWA helps with the shortcut of the theme in Android, iOS, or desktop apps which can be used offline. The installation is seamless in one click without taking the user away from the current conversion funnel which improves the leads conversion rates as well. Another advantage is that it takes minimum storage than the application. Also, it starts fast and stays fast. PWA is a reliable, engaging, and quickest option.
Integration of Cloud Data Storage like Local, AWS, and Wasabi
Integration of Cloud Data Storage like Local, AWS, and Wasabi Protection of your is indeed mandatory. This feature of Cloud Data Storage helps the user with the same.
It facilitates both the internal and external data storage space for backup and archiving, disaster recovery, cloud data processing, and storage tiering based on a range of requirements of costs, availability, performance, recovery, and migration. AWS and Wasabi are third-party authenticated Cloud Data Storage providers that safeguard the data from hacking and are cost-efficient.
Details about the store, descriptions, header, footer, and subscriber settings can be settled from here. Manage social media settings that would appear on the footer section from here.
Each store has a Meta keyword and description for SEO purposes
The purpose of SEO is to improve the visibility of your website/ store. Here, the process is done with the help of Meta keywords and descriptions which are the meta tags that you can use to give the search engine more information about your store’s content with appropriate results. The Store Settings option of the Store lets you add/update the Meta keywords and descriptions related to your business store(s).
Manage the site and email settings of your store here. Also, secure the payment end of your store with system settings. It allows for various payment gateways.
The front end would offer a representation of all the settings you applied in the back end. That is to say, it would create a shopping site view on the front end. Products would be listed category-wise over here. Get complete product details by clicking on a tab and the users can add requisite products to the cart. The client then can proceed to checkout after adding the required shipping and billing details. Further, they can finalize the order by initiating payment through a secured gateway. Once the order is placed, Stock would be managed accordingly in the backend from the product inventories. Also, users will get a unique order link.